Oh we just want time to slow down, and Josh to stop growing! It goes by SO fast!! Josh has been so funny - getting his sense of humor, learning so many new things, and keeping us on our toes!
Here is some fun new things about Josh:
* got his first tooth last week - and he actually did pretty well.
* loves to sit up at the table with us when we are eating, and eat his puffs - - - he acts like such a big boy
* laughs at us constantly
* has started to giggle at himself in the car
* started a fake cough to get attention
* rubs the back of his head - loves to touch his hair
* sit in his crib after he wakes up and play for about 30 minutes
* climbs on everything
* and of course - nothing new - he loves ALL water
Last night we had to record some of his new discoveries -
Then - he discovered the stairs last night for the first time. This is a video of his second trip up the stairs. He made it all the way to the top both times!
Then the little turkey found our piano - and had to play us a song. Of course once we tried to video - he stopped and just smiled at us - but he loves to press the keys. We got one still picture - He is so funny.
We are so in love with this cute little guy! We are so happy that he is part of our family!