Josh is 8 months old!
Things to remember about Josh at 8 months:
* He loves to giggle
* He is a mover! He grabs the carpet and pulls himself along!
* He has a new face - the scrunchy face - it is adorable! He wrinkles up his nose so cute!
* He has the biggest smile
* He waves
* He loves to eat!
* He gives the best kisses! But mostly just to Mommy!
* He loves to roll and roll and roll
* He loves kids. He has such a blast when we are with his cousins
* He loves paper
* He jabbers all the time! Dadadadada and Babababa
* He has a new screech that we do not like
* He loves company in the back seat
* He is better at sitting up
* He reaches out to be held
* He loves the shower and bath tubWe are just so happy to have him in our family! We love him to pieces - and we can't imagine life without him!
Nick is the best dad ever! Serious! The bond between Josh and Nick is indescribable. The way they look at each other - is so cute! I have been privileged to watch as Nick just take on the father role so easily. He is such a great example to Josh - I can't wait to see all the amazing things Nick is going to teach Josh.
Don't' you think these are the two most handsome boys ever?!! I'm pretty lucky!